Thursday, 2 August 2018

Day 2 - Lunenburg, The Ovens & Church Point!

We awoke this morning knowing that we’d be traveling to Lunenburg via taxi (due to drivers’ bus hours); the girls were surprised to see a stretch limo pull up as one of our vehicles!  We drew names and the lucky girls to ride in the limo were: Julia, Patrycja, Jorja, Kaylee, Gillian G., Ryleigh, Moira, Zoee, Alex & Madison! 






Arriving in Lunenburg was a delight!  The Bluenose II staff were looking forward to welcoming us on board for pictures with the captain and the boat prior to their first charter for the day.  What an experience just to stand on board and see the finished wood and the care that has been put into making this lifelike replica of “Canada’s favourite boat” a beauty.  
















We then proceeded into the Fisheries Museum, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, to view a movie in their theatre about the Bluenose’s champion history.  Once again, the staff seemed excited to have us; the girls were commenting that “we’re famous and we should travel together in a large group all the time!”  After the movie, they took us outside to lead a hands-on demonstration of a launching of the tall ship.  Anjou christened the boat with champagne Moira & Zoee were on hand to protect the boat from crashing into the rocks, Ella, Ryleigh, Sophia & Madison were in charge of hammering to lift the boat, and Tia’s job was to release the catches underneath the boat.  If it had of been “real life”, she would have been left laying underneath the boat as it left it’s cradle and slid into the ocean!  Following the demo, they took us on a tour of a schooner the Theresa E. Connor and played some games with us showing us the Bluenose’s winning history (including the real cups she won!).  Our tour guide, Lisa, was amazing she was not only a descendant of a fisherman but had previously been a chef on one herself!  It was really amazing to see the ice hold, the tiny spaces where fishermen slept, the nautical signaling flags (which represent alphabet letters to spell words) and experience the life of a fisherman.

























After our time in Lunenburg, we drove to Ovens Natural Park.  There we learned of the Ovens’ history stemming back to a goldrush in 1861.  The sea cave walk was ~3km and followed the coast allowing us multiple opportunities to get close or step inside the caves.  The overall favourites were the “Cannon Cave” and “Thunder Caves” which with the right combinations of water and air sounded like canons being fired or rumblings of thunder.  On our way back, we had the pleasure of viewing the Bluenose out to sail at sea!





































We had a lengthy drive to Yarmouth this afternoon where we shared everyone’s blog comments from post #1 and finished watching the Anne of Green Gables movie that we started so long ago at one of our trip planning meetings!  We are pleased to let you know that they were very well received; I think Tia’s “won the day” and had everyone singing multiple times.  We leaders also enjoyed the nicknames!  Lol.



Finally, this evening, we had a unique opportunity to experience the life of an Acadian while on a guided night hike in Church Point.  We learned of the lives of Joseph Dugas and Marie Robichaud; two Acadian people who lived secretively off the land when all of the Acadians were persecuted and deported.  They lived without many possesions and none of our modern day conveniences.  Our tour guide, Paul Lalonde, took us on a journey down the beach and through the forest experiencing our surroundings using our five senses without the use of artificial light.  At the end, he then linked the stories of Joseph and Marie’s struggles to our experiences of the land and fear (of the dark) that we’d experienced on the night walk.  Although the significance may have been lost on some, he commended the girls on their ability to spend time outdoors in nature without the use of light, learn about the Acadians and help to celebrate their 250th anniversary. 













Although we weren’t anticipating it, Paul brought a friend and CBC Radio Canada (French)  correspondent with him to record parts of Paul’s talk for an upcoming radio story.  When he learned that some of our girls are fluent in French, he immediately contacted his supervisor back in New Brunswick and asked if he could do a segment on our girls’ story.  It was a resounding, “Yes!” and he made arrnagements to interview Coralynn, Ava, Madeline, Tia, Kaylee, Sienna, and Anjou following our tour.  The girls were all very excited and each took a turn sharing (in Frnech) at least once (if not more) about our reasons for coming to the Maritimes, the hard work it took to get here, and the experiences we’ve had thus far!  The segment should air on a Saturday morning in the next week or two.  As soon as we have a link, we’ll be sure to share it!  It was a suprising and exciting ending to the day for those girls.


We’re writing this as we drive back to our hotel in Yarmouth for the night!  Another fun filled day tomorrow; looking forward to it!






























51 comments:

  1. Greetings younger sibling! (It's your even more famous older sister, Madeline!) It sounds like you've been having loads of fun in the maritimes and I'm super jeaulous!! I can't say I miss you because I'm your sister but I do love you,❤️ I can't wait to hear more about your trip!
    Hello famous Trouble!
    Sounds like you guys are having a great time.
    All the best and may you have many more exciting adventures.
    Love MaiMai & PaPa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salut Ava! c'est cool que vous ayez été interviewé à la CBC. J'ai hâte de l'entendre même si ton père et moi n'aurons aucune idée de ce que tu dis. On dirait que c'était une autre journée incroyable. beaucoup d'amour maman et papa

    Aren't you impressed that in one day I became bilingual.... NOT! Gotta love google translate. ��������������

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auntie Jennifer Bridle2 August 2018 at 23:26

    How cool to be on the Bluenose! Your night vision hike sounded like so much fun. Yeah for walking over 13 000 steps, Guider Kathy! Sleep well tonight and I look forward to your post tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Gillian And Mom.
    Glad you both had such wonderful days. I am so jealous that you got to go on the bluenose. The closest I've ever been to it was a dime ;) Mom, glad that the dinner went well and that you finally got to meet the famous Brenda and Bobby!! I hope that enjoyed learning about the Acadians.

    I hope your days are filled with fun,
    Caroline and Lucky
    PS. Lucky keeping going into your room Gillian and so I have been giving him lots of snuggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. TIAAAAAAAA!!! We love you my cuddly wuddly snoogly wookums!!!!! I hear that you released the catches today on the tall ship, good to hear they are putting you to work. Hehehe! I can’t wait to hear your CBC interview!!! So cool! I hope you are taking lots of pictures and writing lots in your journal! I wish we could all be there with you, it looks amazing. I hope you remember yesterday’s song.... change them today too okay?! hehehe! We love you so much! Hope you’re not hogging the bed (and also hope your fellow guides don’t hog the bed like Dom does!). Let me know if any of the hotels have a “special” toilet. For whoever is sitting next to Tia - please ask her about the “special” toilet. It was “special”. :D

    Anyways, you said you wanted to hear about Drago so I’ll dedicate today’s song to him. This one is sung to the tune of Alice the Camel. Ready?!?

    Drago the beardy has orange spikes.
    Drago the beardy has orange spikes.
    Drago the beardy has orange spikes.
    So go Drago go!!! -Bum - Bum - Bum
    (Repeat 8x) (Just kidding, once is good)

    Hah try to get that out of your head now!!

    Love you through and through baby girl. Can’t wait to hear more of your amazing journey. XOXO

    Love,
    Mom Dad, Dominic, and Mr. Spiky Pants

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Paige and Moira, what a great time you are having, the Bluenose looked really cool. We are currently camping in Canmore with Alli.

    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sienna,

    It looks like another wonderful day full of adventures ! You got to board the Bluenose II as well as see it sail ! Cool !
    Glad to see your French came in handy ! Can't wait to hear you on CBC! We went to the farmer's market at Terwillegar and Brayden got a free bag of fruits ( no blueberries pls ) . Enjoy your day tomorrow ! Love ❤️ MDB

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so proud of you Kaylee for dusting off your French and running with it! I can't wait to hear more details. Mom is at Big Valley now but super excited to watch for the latest blog posts. Cole and Dad are at home and I bet I know what they are doing! Love you lots. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dearest Paigebot and Moira Monkeybutt, or should we say Fifi!

    It looks like you both had a far more exciting day than us! I can’t wait to hear about the caves! The bluenose is pretty darn special too!!! The only thing better than the bluenose would be a limo that could float I think! (Paige, your time will come!)

    We miss you too! And we’re excited for tomorrow for you and us too!!!

    CUL8R!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Ryleigh,

    Not only are you on this incredible adventure but you got to ride in a limo, how cool! Looks like you had amazing day.

    So we have something very special to say to you... Hmmm Guide leader get your singing voice on 😊

    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday to you,
    Happy birthday dear Ryleigh eeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    (deep breathe)
    Happy birthday to you!!!
    Are you 1
    Are you 2
    Are you 3
    Are you 4
    Are you 5
    Are you 6
    Are you 7
    Are you 8
    Are you 9
    Are you 10
    Are you 11

    Ryleigh have an awesome 11th birthday! Love Mom and Dad

    PS:Ceilidh will write you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Birthday Ryleigh! We love you. It looks like you are having a great trip! Love Auntie Mary & Uncle Eric. Xoxo 🎂

      Delete
  11. Madelinski:
    Sure sounds like a busy day you enjoyed seeing many exciting things. I hope I can do a trip like yours one day and see all those things. You'll have to let us know when the radio show will play so we can hear you speak Francais. Tres bien! Avec amour, Grand-pere Patterson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ella Bella, I am so happy to hear you are having fun and enjoying your good friend time! That makes my heart so happy. Another amazing day for you and your famous group! The caves looked really cool and how awesome you got to help with the shipt! Beautiful, smart and now a sailor too. I’m so proud of you! Your Dad sends his love as do I. Sending you a big squishy hug Snuggle Bunny ;) Enjoy every minute. I can’t wait to hear all about it when you get home. Xoxoxoxo Mom

    Ps I had supper with Auntie Jan tonight when she brought Ebby to her new furever family. She loved reading blog #1 but had technical difficulty posting her message. She said to say hi and that she loves you very much. She’ll try again another day. Kisses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Zoee,

    How lucky for you to ride in a limo! The pictures that your leaders posted are beautiful. What an amazing adventure you are having.

    Love Grandma and Rose xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I have a soon-to-be famous daughter! Such a cool day! I love all your photos; it’s obvious you’re having a great time! I’m quite jealous. Hope you have another awesome day tomorrow Linny Lou! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Julia we are so happy to hear that you had an Amazing Day #2! And the limo ride!!!! That’s so cool. It looks like you had a chance to be a lifeguard - how cool is that!
    We can’t wait to see what Day #3 will bring for you. Be safe, have a lots of fun and take a lot of photos! We love you Mom, Dad Wiktor Grandma and Grandpa. XOX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Jorjy McPorjy!

    Looks like you started your day in style!! While you were driven in a limo and a fancy schamnsy bus, we drove 9 hours (part of it in the dark) to Sandpoint!
    Looks like you learned a lot of history today. I googled images of the Bluenose this morning and wow you guys are lucky to be able to go on it and then see it out in sea. Very cool! The caves looked so beautiful. I probably would have made you and your brothers stand there for pictures for a long time!

    The night walk must have been very neat. An experience you wouldn't do at home so embrace it all Jorjy!
    As I am writing this it is 11:20pm here in Sandpoint. Because we got in so late the gates were closed so Andy Pants was freaking out as he thought we were going to have to sleep in the car. All we had to do was park the car, walk around the gate and voila! No more freaking from Anderson.
    Tomorrow is a brand new adventure. Enjoy every moment.
    Love you loads! Mom xoxoxoxo
    P.S. shoutout to my Cameron Heights girls Sophia, Carys and Anjou! Hope you guys are loving evey minute

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear Maritime Travelers, sounds like you are squeezing a ton of things into your trip! Nothing wrong with a little celebrity, after all. Thoroughly enjoying the accounts of your adventure
    Can5 wait 5o read what will happen Day 3!

    -Guider Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi jada and friends!
    Another jam packed fun day you guys had. Such a treat to be on the Bluenose...all your grandparents will be super jealous! Did i see the Radio Canada mic in front of you Jada? I sure hope you made good use of that French :) Ben and I hit the scooter park for 4 hours today - I'm keeping him busy but I know he missed you (no one to argue with but me!!)
    Lots of love - big long hug for you.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  19. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kaylee

    The night hike sounds great and your interview in French was a good chance to work on your rusty French skills. Grandpa and I are in Seattle and went to a Blue Jays, Seattle Mariners game tonight. The Blue Jay won 7 to 3 and I think there were way more Blue Jay fans than Mariner fans as the whole stadium was people In blue. Really enjoying the blog and it sounds like you are definitely busy. Have fun tomorrow and looking forward to hearing more about your adventures. Love Grandma and Grandpa.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Maddy Baddy,

    Congratulations on being a famous radio star! We loved seeing all the pictures of your adventures from today. I'm personally glad that you don't like lobster very much because that means more for me, nom nom nom.

    Love Mom, Dad & Claire

    ReplyDelete
  22. Bonjour Ella Bella,
    This is about as much French as you’re going to get out of your auntie😆, another wonderful day you all had, as I was looking at the pictures of your trip to the ovens the one where you guys were walking down the stairs to what it looked like was a lookout...... the first thing came to my mind.... nanny Pauline would never do this, she is terrified of heights! Such adventurous and brave girls! Have a ball..... excited to see the next adventure!
    I may be out of reception for the next two days ......going camping in the woods..... but not entirely sure if I will get reception or not, if you don’t receive my post until Monday that’s the reason!
    Have another amazing day, enjoy your next excursion, i’m sure it’s going to be another awesome one! Love Auntie xoxo 😘

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Anjou! Radio Canada - no way! How exciting! You are doing so many fun things - experiencing the Bluenose (awesome!), visiting Lunenburg, walking the Sea Cave Trail (so beautiful). And what a great way to learn about the Acadians with the night walk! So many experiences. We can wait to hear all your stories. Love Grandma and the Toronto crew!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anjou, quel jour excitant pour toi et tes copains francophone! Je suis tellement content que t’as utiliser ton français, continue!! Well we had to suspect that when an outgoing group of girl guides invades the eastern provinces that they couldn’t just go out there unnoticed, you girls really ARE famous.
    Anjou I’m so glad to see pictures of you having fun and trying everything out! I can’t wait to see all of your pictures and see your journal too. Are the stars brighter over where you are? I looked up last night and was sure that we were looking at the same star :). Love you lots ma belle, bisous... mom

    ReplyDelete
  25. Dear Pati, I'm glad you had another great day full of adventures. It's good to see your smiling on the pictures. limo ride sound so cool !! I hope you are taking a lot of picture!!! hmm What did you buy for Jessica?? Lobster? I hope it is not the Lobster from your plate�� We Love you so much !! Have a wonderful day number 3!!! Mom, dad And Jessica Miska and Coco!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Madison,

    Wow another action packed day. I can’t believe all the amazing places you have already seen in just two days. Such an amazing trip your having be sure to thank your leaders often for all they have done and are doing to make this trip incredible for you all.

    Wow a limousine ride how cool is that! Can’t wait to see what adventures today brings. Love you lots and lots. The doggos all miss you too!

    Love Mom & Dad ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  27. Coralynn,
    Of course! Personally I prefer stink butt but stinky will do.
    I look forward to your radio interview! I won’t inderstand most of what you are saying but it will still be cool :)
    I loved the pictures of the caves. Looked so beautiful.
    Uncle Matt says hi! He’s glad you are having a good time.
    Talk to you tomorrow!
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow Madison, I am tired just looking at the pictures, what a day! We showed Kayden and Quinn (and Shane and Michelle) all the pictures last night, they are very excited for you! Looks like you are having way too much fun!
    Love Nanny and Papa

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning Ella Bella (its 8:30 in the morning here in Alberta and you are already busy with Day 3!) What Papa and I remember about Yarmouth is the fog. By the look of your pictures you haven't yet experienced a good Nova Scotia fog. I remember walking down from a light house (with its fog horn blasting) and meeting another couple and saying we couldn't see much and they said - "you are in the Maritimes now. Embrace the fog". Sounds like you are embracing lots and lots of wonderful adventures. Nana

    ReplyDelete
  30. Are you having fun with your friends in Nova Scotia? I miss you very very very very very much.
    PS HAPPY Birthday!!! :)
    Love you, Ceilidh.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Looks like another amazing day!! Can't wait to hear the interview, even though I don't speak french! looking forward to tomorrow's post!
    DDC Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good Morning Mom and the Big Chicken (from Bennett),
    I am having an awesome time at home. I can't wait to see you. Bye.
    Now from Campbell... Is it cold near the ocean or still warm? Were you scared at all during the night hike or did you have a night light with you? It's rainy here today - hopefully it is much hotter where you are. I miss you both.
    Hi Carys, it's your Dad now. Glad to hear you are having a great time. We miss you lots. We would like to hear more about your day and why each day was so fabulous, so Campbell would like you to print smaller and give us more details. Write us a novel... Have fun and take care of your Mom, as she looks home sick in all of the photos - she look like she misses MacLean!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hallo meine Süße.

    Ich freue mich sehr das du so viel Spaß hast. Ich kann auf den Fotos sehen das Du einen Super tollen Tag hattest. Wohooo...you were one of the lucky ones to get a ride in the Limo😄😄😄😄 How was it???? Have a lovely day. We are thinking of you. Big 🤗 hugs! 😍 love you Deine Mama, Papa und Emily

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi this is Emily . I love you and I wish you would’ve come back I miss you a lot come back !

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hello Madison Now that you are famous traveling around in a Limosine I hope we can still go on our dates in my Jeep. What an amazing adventure you are on the caves wow I hope your are taking lots of picture can’t wait to see them. I bet you found some awesome shells. Can’t wait to see what you do today. Love your BGFF Deb and Don too

    ReplyDelete
  36. Here are some messages for you Ry Ry, sounds like you are having an amazing day! Make sure to say a big thank you to all the Leaders for making your day so special. We are thinking of you today. Love ya Mom, Dad, Ceilidh and Maya

    Uncle Danny - Happy Birthday! I saw your plane fly over Montreal and I waved.

    Melissa LaMay – Happy Birthday Ry!! Have an amazing trip

    Auntie Lisa and Family – OMG Cows Ice Cream!! Happy Birthday sweetie!

    Aunt Laura and Uncle Paddy – Happy Birthday RY happy your having such a great time

    Clare Frenette – Wishing you the happiest birthday dear Ryleigh!

    Aunt Claire and Uncle Sean – Happy Birthday. Enjoy your adventure

    Grandpa – Happy Birthday and hope you have a great day. Love Grandpa

    Lisa Coleman Boutilier – Happy Birthday!!!!

    Melanie and Vickie – Happy Birthday Ryleigh!

    Jenn, Martin, Jayden and Marcus – Happy Birthday Ryleigh! We hope our having an amazing trip!

    Gabriela Toledo – Happy Birthday Ry!

    Karen McLauchlan – Happy Birthday to Ryleigh! Not everyone gets to celebrate a birthday while on an amazing adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hi Zoee,
    Wow! A limo ride, Daddy is so jealous. We love the all pictures.
    Keep having fun and we love you lots.
    Love Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hey MonieBambonie! Its Celeste agin here with Mal and Daphers. You sound like you are having a blast. Was the food good? Sounds like its yummy. The limo is dope. We miss you A LOT. We can't believe you are still there for 8 more days. I was thinking about you yesterday and how lonely I feel without you, I have no one to make puns and inside jokes with. Mal is going crazy without you to bug. Daph wants to play games with you. Resse and Zecora are coming by everyday to see how you are doing. Dad missies you guys like crazy, he can't wait to see you again, and he considers you lucky to have all that seafood with you. We love you so much and SEA you later. Bye Bye

    ReplyDelete
  39. Hi Courtney and Suzanne too! We are so impressed with the number of places and sites that you are taking in! What fun! We especially liked reading about the Acadians since we live in the district of Acadia in Calgary. Enjoy your day. Lots of love, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my sweet Sophia!!! I'm so thrilled to see how much fun you are having on this trip!!! I have no doubt that you all feel special and 'famous' travelling together. It is truly an amazing experience and adventure you are on.

    We are missing you... but I must say that my kitchen has never been cleaner!! I know how much you love to cook and make slime!! Especially with the CRL Girls!!! But its definitely quiet!!

    Tip now puffs up when he see's Zoe!! Was super funny last night as I gave him a bit of food and Zoe was standing beside me turning her head to the side as Tip kept swimming back and forth toward Zoe all puffy and big!!

    James keeps asking about you and where you are on your trip!!!

    Keep smiling and having fun Love Bug!!! Talk to you tomorrow LOVE MOM xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  41. Dear Pati,
    I see that you have a very busy time, a lot of fun! A limo ride - how cool is that??! Just like the movie star! Awesome! Did the handsome captain let you steer the boat? I hope that you are taking a lot! I really mean A LOT of pictures cause I can’t wait to see them all! Have a wonderful time my little star!
    Your favorite aunt Paulina :)
    Pozdrowienia z Polski dla Wszystkich!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Kaylee,

    Wow, that is a super cool day. I can't believe how much you girls have done already. You were super lucky to get selected for the limo. Loved the pictures on the Bluenote as well.

    I'll see if there is a way for me to listen to the CBC French broadcast tomorrow. To be honest, I'm not sure if my french will be good enough to make sense of it though :)

    Cole and I had a good boy's night last night with your Mom going to BVJ, we watched Avengers and ordered pizza. Today we will have the Craigs' over and then do Heritage days tomorrow.

    Love you lots (or should I say, "je t'aime beaucoup")

    Cory

    ReplyDelete
  43. And for that last comment, I meant to sign as "Dad"

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hi Binoo
    The sea caves looked awesome, I hope you’re taking lots of pictures, we all love you and miss you (even Logi)

    ReplyDelete
  45. Madison, Papa and I are glad you are having fun. We didn't get to see the caves when we were in Nova Scotia. We hope you took lots of pictures to show us. Love Mama

    ReplyDelete
  46. Dear Gillian - I can’t wait to hear what the funny stories were that you and Anjou and Carys shared! In your message today, please let me know what you saw or experienced that was extra special - I look forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nana and Aunt Julie3 August 2018 at 15:17

    Hi Simone, you had an amazingly busy day. We miss you lots. Daphne misses you so much that she text me at 1:46 am!! Don't think she can sleep without you. Hope you are having a fabulous adventure. Love you to the moon! Nana and Aunt Julie

    ReplyDelete
  48. Hi Alex (my little monkey princess),

    I can't believe all the fabulous places and things that you are getting to do on your trip!! Color me green with jealousy!! The Bluenose wasn't in harbour when we were there, but we did see her in the water so you are very lucky to get to go on her and meet the captain!! And also arriving in style by riding in a limo!! I didn't get to go in a limo until it was my graduations!! Wow is all I have to say. I really want to go on the hike and see all the caves that you got to see- I told Dad that if we get to go back there we have to do that!! It looked absolutely beautiful!! Thank you to all the leaders who are taking such good care of you and taking you on these never-to-forget adventure. All the hard work is paying off!! I loved that you wrote more in your post-it makes my day to see all the great pictures and hear about your day, and then to see and read your post at the end is the whipped cream and sprinkles on the top!!!!! I had some shrimp today with my lunch at work and I thought of you-my shrimp girl. Hopefully you won't be seafooded out when you get back cause you know how much Dad and I love it too. Can't wait to hear all about your adventures today and read your post when I'm working tomorrow!!, love you to the moon and back, my shining star!!! Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  49. Ahoy Jorja, it looks like it was another amazing day yesterday! A limo to the Bluenose!?!, wow! Little known fact about the Bluenose, it got its name because when the sailors were sailing it at open sea, it went sooo fast that their noses got so cold, they turned blue!...but I'm sure the Captain told you that yesterday. True story. Hope you are having a great time. Love Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Grandma & Granpa J.4 August 2018 at 07:26

    Wow! What a fantastic adventure, Kaylee! Grandpa and I are enjoying the daily pictures and stories. Have a wonderful day today - Big Hug from Grandma & Grandpa J.

    ReplyDelete

Day 9 - Halifax again!

It was definitely a "full circle" to be returning back to Halifax Harbour today on day 9; the same location we visited on the mor...